Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Quilting, quilting

I spent 6 weeks of my life working on this for my sister. I had her pick out the pattern and colors so I could be sure she would actually like it. Even at that, I resigned myself to the fact that she probably wouldn't use it. Hopefully one day it finds its way to someone who will love it. It's definitely the most complex quilt I've ever done.


This one for Denae didn't quite make the baby deadline since my time was monopolized by Julia's quilt. But I got it done in time for his blessing. I think it turned out cute. Just don't look too close and how straight my lines are. :/



I've managed to squeeze in a few receiving blankets as well and I've been working on some other projects. Hopefully I stay on a roll and get some good quilting hours under my belt while staying caught up on book club, work, school and trying to have a social life.


No comments:

Post a Comment