Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015

Quilt 7 Mario quilt for my friend Brenda. When I saw the fabric I knew I had to do something for her. I gave it to her a couple days ago and as predicted she loved it. Or she was good at faking.

Quilt 8 I've been roommates with Chelsea for 3 years. That's the longest roommate I've ever had! That's three years of her having to put up with my sewing machine always being on the table and my fabric being everywhere. I thought that merited a quilt of her very own. These little giraffes were just so cute and perfect.

Quilt 9 This was a lap quilt I made for made for my friend Christy. She lives in California and I don't get to see her very often. The pattern is called a friendship braid, so she can always remember her friends from so long ago. :)

I didn't make my goal of 12 quilts this year, but I figured 9 wasn't too bad. I was working two jobs and life is busy. Hopefully I can have another productive year in 2016.

1 comment:

  1. My quilt was amazing! I loved it! And I'm happy that I've been your longest roommate. I hope the only way I relinquish the title is to give it to your future husband.

    ReplyDelete