Saturday, February 25, 2017

One for 2017

I started this one in plenty of time to get it done before this little cutie was born at the end of July, but then life happened and it didn't get done. And then it was going to be done for Christmas and then there was more life and it still didn't happen, but when I planned a trip to visit baby cakes and her family for President's Day, I knew I had to get it done.  I finished it! And it turned out so cute and Katie even remembered the significance of the blueberries. Hopefully there are a few more to follow soon. I've got to get going on one for my brother and soon to be sister-in-law for their wedding in July, as well as one for my baby niece coming at the end of May. Hopefully life will slow down a little at the end of March and give me some good sewing time. I'll keep my fingers crossed but won't hold my breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment