Thursday, October 1, 2015

Did you know?!

Did you know you can have custom fabric made!? I'm working on some ideas for Christmas gifts and I stumbled across spoonflower.com. You can upload your own design to be printed on fabric or use a custom design someone else has submitted. Sure it's crazy expensive, but it's also CRAZY cool!! There are quite a few on there that I like, but I just have these other images floating around in my head that would be SO fabulous. Only problem is, I'm not very artistic when it comes to drawing. Stick figures and crayons are about as fancy as I get, and you might be able to guess what I drew. Maybe.
I have a friend who is an amazing artist, but is crazy busy. I don't think she really understood what I was asking for either. Oh well. I'll figure something out. It might be best that it doesn't work out anyway. Save my pocketbook a little $$$$.
But really, if you know anyone who is super great with drawing and computers and stuff, who thinks it would be cool to see their art printed on a piece of fabric, send them my way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment