Friday, December 28, 2012

Crunch time

Here I am on the 28th of December reviewing how I've done on my quilting new year's resolution for 2012 of finishing one quilt a month (or just a total of 12). I have finished 10. I have one that's ready to be quilted, one that's almost ready to be quilted, 2 that need to be bound, and we won't count the number I have cut out. I think I may have two others that just need a final border as well . . . Anyway, I have tomorrow and Monday to get 2 done. I think those two that need bound will be the winners, since everything else seems much more time consuming. BUT I found out Aubrey has access to a quilting machine so it may be time to get a stock pile and spend a day quilting. The baby list seems to be growing. 3 girls and 2 boys I should get goin' on. :/ I may have to carry this resolution into 2013 to finish up projects that have been long started without being finished. Here's to a productive end of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment